 Castle / 14073
  Re: Death of the Old Guard

True I think the 'old guard' is gone. I was a lurker for past few years. I didn't have a digital camera or the desire to share my creations with the world. It was a hobby or time killer for me, building castles and whatnot. Now I think I have some (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) Hi Erick! Thanks for the enthusiasm. I know I'm jumping in a little late on this, but I agree with you. I don't think castle is dead at all! I've seen some wonderful creations around here as of late. While it may never be as busy as the "olden (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)