 Castle / 14068
  I am sorry.

I would like to publicly say I am sorry for starting all of this sad talk about lego castle dead. I olny ment that lego was rejecting castle thinks. What I wanted was one of those creator buckets with greay bricks or castle minifigs. Like a minifig (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am sorry.

(...) Damn right! It's even hard to find a decent knight's kingdon set on the shelf any more, much less find them on lego direct (why did they discontinue them a year after that?) Just wishing I could walk into a store like I did about five years (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)