 Castle / 14043
    Re: Death of the Old Guard —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I was about to say I wouldn't call myself old guard on castle, but I looked for my first message on Castle and it is #15. Still, I'm not old guard in the way the others were: my interest in Lego (besides an activity I do with my son) is (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Death of the Old Guard —Frank Filz
   (...) And Bruce is certainly old guard in gaming... I was perusing my CDROM of Dragon Magazine recently, and noticed Bruce's name in a listing of GMs in The Strategic Review (the Dragon's predecessor). Frank (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)