 Castle / 14018
    Re: The Beginning of the End... —Kevin Wanner
   I hate you, (not rilly) you have a great story but you have to leav us hanging. I have enjoyed your story quite well. I am readding it to my mom so when I finish it this time it will be strike 5. every time it is just as good --Kevin W. § (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Beginning of the End... —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you (and hopefully your mom ;) liked my story. If it interests you, I've finally decided to take my story, fluff it up a bit and submit it to a publishing house to see if they'd turn it into a real book. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)