 Castle / 14014
  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

¿Am I on glue, or is Hogwarts not a castle? One that has alot more modularity, play value and expandibility than any castle set since, say, 6080 in the mid-eighties. Really, I have enough generic wall plates, turents, etc to last me for a long, long (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) However, what I am noticing is that short of classic sets and legends, it's getting darn hard to get troops for castles. There are very few sets with weapons these days (well ok, we've still got light sabers, some six shooters are sneaking (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) T'is true... But *An accessory pack would be an apt remedy.* ~Which specific parts would you recommend? For me, any 34 piece Castle accessory pack with at least two swords would work well. (...) Indeed, and now we’re stymied for it! =P Drew (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)