 Castle / 13964
    Kevin, Anthony, other ozbricks users —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi guys, I have to move my website. I'm out of grad school and am moving on to a new job, so my days of living off of the university computer resources are coming to an end. Anyway, I just submitted an application for the free hosting on Ozbricks (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Kevin, Anthony, other ozbricks users —Anthony Sava
     (...) I've never had any problems with Ozbricks. It's always been the same upload speeds, I've never experienced a slow down. Knock on wood... I use WinSock to upload to it, and it's been smooth sailing. (...) When I was using geoshi... I mean (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Kevin, Anthony, other ozbricks users —Jason Spears
     (...) I was leary too when I switched over 7 months ago, but my fears where unfounded. So far everything has been a positive experience. I have never noticed a downtime for the server. When I started, they Ozbricks crew was pleasent in emails and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Kevin, Anthony, other ozbricks users —Kevin Hall
   (...) Bruce... Michael from Ozbricks is a good friend of mine, and since I decided to move my site to ozbricks, I have not had one problem, you'll find their service great.... and if you have any problems they will sort it out straight away...!! So (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)