 Castle / 13961
Re: village dwellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:34:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michael Hassall writes:
Has anyone got any better ideas for villagers. i used unwanted robin hood
torso's and jedi guys.

Here some ideas you could use:
Yoda's torso from SW (set 7103)
Anakin's brown torso from SW (set 7113, 7133)
little Anakin's white torso from SW (sets 7141, 7131)
Jar Jar Binks torso and also the other Gungan from SW (set 7115, 7133)
the dark gray torso from SW (set 7163)
the two red torsos from the Ninga's sets (like set 6033)
the dark forest (sets: 6024, 6046, 6079)
the peasant minifig from the vampire studio (set 1381)

Hope that's answers your question

We live to build

Yaron Dori