 Castle / 13886
  Re: Castle Village MOC

(...) Well Nathan I think they are all just beautiful. The general feel and scale is inviting, especially from the rear views (which remind me a lot of the Globe Theatre I built before the days of decent photography). I was impressed with some of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Village MOC

(...) Thanks! (...) This is the feature I am most proud of. The whole MOC was finished and all I needed to complete the frame of that hole was a green 1x2 plate, it was then I realized I had used everylast one in my collection in that MOC! I even (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)