 Castle / 13866
  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) Daniel, is this a competition for MOCs from stories only? Could you elaborate? (...) Is this a threat?! Joke. God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) A threat! who would I make a threat to? Well it is very real and I am awaiting to get some nominies. It is for any MOC. Aslong as it matches the criteria (Think I spelt it right let me know if its wrong). Like best All around is anything best (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)