 Castle / 13862
Re: Wrong windows in tower (was: $Here’s the Deal$)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:11:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ben Gatrelle writes:
In building your multi color variations of the Yellow Castle set,
I noticed that you used the wrong part for the red windows in the tall
tower. It looks like you used the headlight brick
<http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4070>
when you should have used the (rare in real life) 1x1x1 window piece
<http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=39>.
Thought you'd like to know in case you want to change out this piece in
future iterations.

If TLC comes out with (any color) reissue of this set I hope they use the
square windows, though they probably won't.

Thank again
I uploaded the new pictures

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/YellowCastle/375darkgray.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/YellowCastle/375lightgray.jpg