 Castle / 13861
Re: Wrong windows in tower (was: $Here’s the Deal$)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:52:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, I wrote
if you do have the dat file and you'll send it to me I'll be more than happy
to update the file (my mail: yarond@cmail.hait.ac.il)

O.K. I've got the file

We live to build

Yaron Dori