 Castle / 13833
  Black Falcon Castle Version 4

This is the final completed version of the my Black Falcon Castle. I kept making it bigger and bigger, but I have about reached the limit that my space and bricks will allow. Enjoy! (URL) castle contains two separate rooms and a stable, as well as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Black Falcon Castle Version 4

(...) This looks great! Why not post an announcement in lugnet.announce.moc? That way, more than just you castle-heads ;-) will be shown it. Perhaps if you followed up your own announcement to lugnet.announce.moc with the reply set to .castle... I'm (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)