 Castle / 13834
Re: Black Falcon Castle Version 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:48:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, David Carriker writes:
This is the final completed version of the my Black Falcon Castle.  I kept
making it bigger and bigger, but I have about reached the limit that my
space and bricks will allow.  Enjoy!

[snip]

This looks great!

Why not post an announcement in lugnet.announce.moc? That way, more than just
you castle-heads  ;-)  will be shown it.

Perhaps if you followed up your own announcement to lugnet.announce.moc with
the reply set to .castle... I'm pretty sure that would keep your thread intact.

It's up to you, of course. Just a suggestion, and as future note to others.

-Suz (who spent her vote on return of 6074)