 Castle / 1380 (+5)
  Re: Princess Storm, aka warrior woman---Any Pictures?

(...) I was actually doing some calculations on that myself (to see if it would be worth it to buy a few sets like that and sell them off in parts). Here are some of the things I came up with: Baseplate - $10 Storm - $7 Queen - $7 (well - if you (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BOGO @ 50% off

(...) So what you're saying is that the warrior with FRECKLES is much more evil and cool than the "dork" with an eyepatch stiched to head? I don't get it. The guy with the cart is nothing more than a Timmy head, it's horrible. Not that i like the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm, aka warrior woman---Any Pictures?

(...) some (...) I'd be surprised if you couldn't get $15-$20 for the queen. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) I don't buy it. Why would they want to "use up" a mold? Particularly a "brand new" element that might be still protected by patent? The Space Dacta set, for example, had special elements (octagonal corridor elements, in particular) that wound (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

Reference: (URL) don't think the seller can be trusted here. I don't care what he types in an email, he likely is not truthful. Here is what I believe the situation is: - All of the pieces are genuine Lego elements - The box is a genuine Lego box - (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact