 Castle / 13786
    Re: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   (...) Wow...looks so good it could be mistaken for a spoiler pic for the new Indiana Jones 4 movie. Great techniques in all parts of the model. Love the authentic "ancient" look. I can hear the "hummmmmmmm" mantras now... Jeff (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree —Jim Foulds
   (...) Thanks, Jeff. You have given me an idea about using Johnny Thunder and his adventures at the Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree. We will see where this goes now... Keep building, Jim F. (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)