 Castle / 13772
    Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III —Reed Anderson
   (...) Greetings all, I've been lurking about LUGNET since shortly after Anthony first posted about his saga, and have greatly enjoyed viewing all the thousands of MOCs that have passed before my eyes. I bought a membership a few weeks ago, and now (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III —Anthony Sava
   (...) Welcome to Lugnet!... again... umm.... yeah... :) (...) Thanks much for the high praise! I always wondered if I was getting all those hits on my geocities account by different people or if I was getting the same people every day. (...) Me too. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)