 Castle / 13752
    Re: Ozbricks Is selling Kevins MOCs —James Stacey
   "daniel ravenda" <vendezzz@aol.com> wrote in message news:GzDCFI.Ay4@lugnet.com... (...) I assume these will be limited production runs of 1 :) I hope your not giving up on castle Kevin, just making space -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Ozbricks Is selling Kevins MOCs —Daniel Ravenda
   (...) if they are limited to one then they dont include minifigures ._. but please no one buy the big castle I realy want it. I know I cant take it away from you but I will be up a 5 am the day they relese them and get what ever I can afford. Dont (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)