 Castle / 13740
    Re: Castle Room Walled Town Layout deadline approaching —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Hmmm, no chance of you covering the holes with furniture or crates or something? I would prefer if bricks with pins not used so we can make sure that everything will completely fit (pins will be supplied). If not, I suppose it will be okay (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Room Walled Town Layout deadline approaching —Frank Filz
   (...) If I have time, I'll go back and change them out. One thing I'm curious is how you plan to lay out the roads since the intersections would nominally require 8x8 baseplates. Of course you could use 8x32 baseplates by having the rows take care (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)