 Castle / 13677
  Re: [My latest MOC] The lost tower

Jojo, yes, it will looks better if I use smaller bricks But I don't have enough. The poor pirates will have real difficulties to bring their booties up the ladder but, as I wrote to Bruce, the tower was not built for them but for ... nobody knows. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: [My latest MOC] The lost tower

Hello! (...) OK, that's a good reason. Well, not a "good" reason, but after all a reason :-) Bye Jojo P.S. I wonder why nobody in this pirates group said a single word about this cute pirate related MOC? (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: [My latest MOC] The lost tower

Arr! Piratin' is about ships, mostly. But if ye be wantin' an architectural critique, I'd say that it's a mighty fine tower, but the buttresses should be a bit thicker. And along with the concrete comment earlier, the plain walls are too shiny. They (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)