 Castle / 13677
Re: [My latest MOC] The lost tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 06:58:02 GMT

Jojo, yes, it will looks better if I use smaller bricks But I don't have enough.
The poor pirates will have real difficulties to bring their booties up the
ladder but, as I wrote to Bruce, the tower was not built for them but for
... nobody knows. The Tower was always here. The pirate use it, not for
living, but for their council.

Denix
http://www.avalonnia.net

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hi Denix!

Feel free to tell me what you think.

That's great! As Bruce said: Just beautiful! And the opening picture in your
folder is really fantastic and atmospheric.

However, two little notes:

The walls of the tower look a little like concrete rather than brickwork due
to the use of long beams. Maybe smaller bricks would look even better.

And there should be a winch. The poor pirates will have real difficulties to
bring their booties up the ladder :-)

But all in all it is really a beautiful scene!

Bye
Jojo
http://www.chutspe.de/steinwerk/falckenstein/