 Castle / 13656
Re: Questions about the Yellow Castle stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 23:12:57 GMT

Hello!

2) Do the minifigs only have the vest stickers on the front or both sides?

Most of the 375-knights I recieved over the last few years have stickers
both on the front and on the back.

3) What other stickers are there besides the shields, vest and Flag? The
instruction scans don't know, but I've seen reference to some brick stickers
as well.

Three of the crown crest stickers are for the three of the towers. The one
remaining banner sticker seems to be supposed to be used on an alternative
model:
http://www.rittersets.de/alt375.jpg
(Picture © 1979 by LEGO System A/S. Taken from the ultimative building book
#6000.)

Bye
Jojo
http://www.chutspe.de/steinwerk/falckenstein/

Message is in Reply To:
  Questions about the Yellow Castle stickers

1) Is there a scan/drawing of the sticker sheet anywhere? 2) Do the minifigs only have the vest stickers on the front or both sides? 3) What other stickers are there besides the shields, vest and Flag? The instruction scans don't know, but I've seen (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)