 Castle / 13653
13652  |  13654
Subject:
Questions about the Yellow Castle stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 20:32:01 GMT

1) Is there a scan/drawing of the sticker sheet anywhere?

2) Do the minifigs only have the vest stickers on the front or both sides?

3) What other stickers are there besides the shields, vest and Flag? The
instruction scans don't know, but I've seen reference to some brick stickers
as well.

Thanks to those who can answer.

BTW - my email is mdublade@juno.com. mdublade@aol.com died about a year ago...