 Castle / 13603
  Re: Airships

(...) This is my official nomination for this post as "threaded non-sequitur of the week." By "airship," do you mean the .castle sort (seeing as how that's where we are), or do you mean the "conventional" types (rigid "zeppelins" and dirigible (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Airships

I mean the Castle sort of course, why else would it be on .castle I am facsinated by the airships the people have built to get to IOM among other things. I like them, and am trying to build my own, but I am having some troubles, and am wanting ideas (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)