 Castle / 13580
  Yellow and Black house for BrickFest Castle Layout

Hello all. After several days of planning and false starts, I have the first of the houses that I am planning on bringing to Brickfest to share in the Castle combined walled town layout. Once the folder is approved my the BrickShelf moderators, it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Yellow and Black house for BrickFest Castle Layout

Andy, All, Your folder should be viewable now. You guys should have a look. It looks great and I'm looking forward to seeing it in person at BF. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow and Black house for BrickFest Castle Layout

Hey! What's going on? All of my other folders went public on Thursday or Friday, and then this one went public yesterday, and not they are all unavailable again! What's going on? All of the thumbnails are still there, and the thumbnail of my house (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  BrickShelf Moderated Folder issue? (was: Yellow and Black house for BrickFest Castle Layout)

X-Post to Lugnet.Publish Not sure where this belongs... Other Brickshelf discussions happen in .publish, so here goes. Folder in question: (URL) all of my other folders went unavailable, username RandomLynch. Help please... :-) -Andy Lynch (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: BrickShelf Moderated Folder issue? (was: Yellow and Black house for BrickFest Castle Layout)

(...) I remember clearing all of these once before. There is something different in the behaviour now when you are moderating, too. Previously an uncleared folder showed as the folder icon and if it had a pic in it it showed the pic after clearing. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: BrickShelf Moderated Folder issue? (was: Yellow and Black house for BrickFest Castle Layout)

Hey Larry, thanks for your assistance. I just realized that I was not subscribed to .Publish, so I missed your reply. ( I get Lugnet through e-mail) All of my folders now look fine, except for the owner ( parent) of the folder mentioned below. So, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)