 Castle / 13538
  Re: Castle Adane and others

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes: <SNIP> (...) I agree with Magnus, I'm surprised noone else has posted on this. In fact, I'm surprised I missed it. These are really really cool Lenny. I'm afraid this is going to be a me too post, but I, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

(...) I wish I could.. but I'm too impatient. I mean, you've been working on the chronicles for like, what? a couple years or so. working that long on a single project.. oh my! i get too bored. it's a bad trait, but maybe i might try something in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)