 Castle / 13533
  Re: Castle Adane and others

I'm surprised that no one has replied to this yet, you have some awesome MOCs here! I like the "practicalnes" of your buildings. Kosky's farm is by far my favourite, it is decidedly brilliant, with those little brown plates as windows. I love how (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

you made my day by posting! I worked hard to try to get alot of detail and realism into the buildings. Kosky Farm is my favorite.. its one of those place where I think; 'i would like to live there'... but alas im stuck in the 21st century. :( thanks (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)