 Castle / 13527
13526  |  13528
Subject:
Insignifigant Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:43:48 GMT

Friends, I have just uploaded brand new pictures for chapter 9 of the
Chronicles of Ikros.  Why did I do such a thing?  One might say that I'm a
glutton for punishment... and they would probably be right.  But no, I did it
because the old pictures for the chapter were done at a time when I was just
trying to get done and really didn't care too much about quality.

An example:

As it was then:

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros/OldCaveStory08.jpg

As it is now:

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros/CaveStory08.jpg

Feel free to check out all the pics at my website.  As always, any feedback is
welcome, though I'm not quite sure this really is something to get feedback on.

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony