 Castle / 13512
Re: Removing printing from chromed elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:10:05 GMT

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
Hey Y'all:

Has anyone tried removing the printing from a chromed element?  In
particular I am thinking of the Bull's shield, and looking ahead I am
considering the 10026's  rounded slope.

I discussed this yesterday with some other people.  Many of us believe that
those are stickers on the 10026.  Here's a good close shot of the right
corner of one of the stickers:
http://www.karimnassar.com/phoenix/images/sticker.jpg

(thanks to karim)

You can clearly see the sticker peeling back and actually see its reflection
and shadow.

-Jon (hoping the final production model is the same)