 Castle / 13479
  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

(...) I have to agree with Pedro here, you've done a lot with very little. The elements seem to have been placed with an almost zen-like precision. Nice. As to the color scheme of the window canopies, I know it well from a series of XXX-tra sleazy (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

(...) You got me curious... (feel free to e-mail me further data, if it is so "un-postable" in LUGNET :-P) (...) Would it be related to what you said above? :-D Pedro (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)