 Castle / 13461
    The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated! —Anthony Sava
   My friends, I am happy to report that my project to illustrate all the unillustrated chapters of my story has been completed. All 25 chapters thus far of the Chronicles of Ikros are now fully illustrated and ready for public view. And remember, this (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish)

        Re: The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated! —Jason Cicchini
     Anthony, Just had to say that this chapter blew me away! The battle scenes were so full of adrenaline, you really struck gold in this chapter. Congrats on finishing the project! Feels good, eh? BTW, the holy light effects were amazing. How long (and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated! —Anthony Sava
     (...) Glad you liked it! I was hoping I'd get a little interest in the old chapters if I illustrated them. To tell the truth, this chapter, chapter 8, was the first chapter of the story I ever wrote. When I finally got around to doing more of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated! —Nathan Todd
    It is now complete, WOW! This was really great... Easily the best, except for the chap about the tower. Great work! (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated! —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much! Yeah, a lot of people like the tower chapter a lot too, though my favorite is towards the end of the current chapter list. Just you wait till book IV... And thanks for the feedback! (...) --Anthony (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)