 Castle / 13452
    Re: blue shield discussion... —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Reposting this message in its entirety to Lugnet.Castle as there might be a few castle-heads that might find additional sources of Blue Shields beside the Jedi Duels. Personally, I might by another Jedi Duel, so that I have 3 blue "regular" (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)