 Castle / 13425
  Re: Building a small medieval church

(...) The altar is definately important. Plus a pulpit (older churches) or a lecture stand (modern ones), and one part that I forgot earlier and is the most important in a Catholic cathedral: the sacrarium. What I meant to say was that the relative (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a small medieval church

(...) My church is pretty much in the style of Chris Maddisons at: (URL) main differences are that it is in white instead of grey, and the entrance is opposite the bell tower. (...) Thanks very much, but please don't go to huge bother. This is just (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a small medieval church

(...) but closer to the latter. (...) Well, that is unusual. I'm curious as to what it will look like when finished! Have fun building, Pedro (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a small medieval church

(...) Magnus, glad I continue to inspire. :-) Can't wait to see what you come up with. -Chris (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a small medieval church

(...) Well, that's good to know. I just built the damn thing, I didn't use any particular style as reference. :-) I just knew I wanted the tall windows and "pillar-ish" structures on the sides. -Chris (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)