 Castle / 13417
    Re: Building a small medieval church —Magnus Lauglo
   James, (...) Ah I see. So am I essentially building a chapel then? Thanks for the links, I like your church! Mine is on a similar scale, but not quite as fancy architecture-wise. It is also built into the walls of my castle, so the bell tower will (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Building a small medieval church —James Stacey
     (...) A chapel is a small church yes (...) not (...) castle, (...) this (...) Mine is a bit ornate for a chapel really, they tend to be quite plain. I tried to add the architectural points of a large church or cathedral but its the size of a small (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Building a small medieval church —Pedro Silva
   In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes: (snipped) (...) I know at least one example of such use, in Leça do Balio, Northern Portugal. The church is not too big, but very sturdy-looking with massive stone walls and few, narrow windows. The tower (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)