 Castle / 13368
    Re: Parents and Lego (was Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!) —David Eaton
   (...) Back in 11th grade, I snuck Lego out from the attic and secretly played with it in my room. Not much of it, but enough to have some fun with. I hid it from my friends & family so nobody would know... One day, my mom came into my room, rather (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

        Re: Parents and Lego (was Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!) —Jean-Marc Détraz
   The only way I found to solve this problem was to make my mother (and the rest of my family) accomplices! Of course, I am 36 now, so my mother no longer goes through my drawers - also because she lives on another continent! But here is a good story. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.people)