 Castle / 13347
Re: another castle story published...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Hi, this is another story I wrote about a week ago.

It doesn't yet have any pictures yet... :(

but it should be an interesting read.

right on that.

[snip...an interesting story...]

Hmm...I can't say the story was an exactly "traditional" chapter,
but perhaps it is an vague introduction for what's to come next?

Just a question, though. IS the main character in the story refering
to you, or a sort of alternate reality for yourself (sort of a
parallel character?), or was this entirely coincidental? (nah!)

Some of the detail oseems plausible, but I would suggest adding
more minute details, to the setting, such as the time,
place, background details, weather, etc. Just a suggestion to
increment the reading...

It was an interesting read, though, and I look forward to seeing
pictures to compliment it.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112