 Castle / 13346
Re: another castle story published...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Hi, this is another story I wrote about a week ago.

It seems as though you’ve drawn quite the number of parallels to yourself?
Is the story autobiographical to some extent!
(except being set in a fantasy realm)

but it should be an interesting read.
               http://www.lugnet.com/~817/story2
Enjoy...

  Nevertheless, still a good read…do you happen to have a vague chapter or
story outline that’ll plot the endeavors of the characters and give the readers
some inkling towards the intended direction the story will take?

...still waiting on one more thing (a pack of red tiles),
and my castle will be completely done.

     How many packs of red tiles did you buy?
I've purchased (3)three for my chapel and am
in need of one more to complete the trim.
    (I particularly love this bulk set!)

                        --==Richard==--