 Castle / 13295
    Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room —Frank Filz
   (...) I'd (...) The (...) I'd like to do a warf section, let me work on it this weekend and see where I get (I don't want to overcommit). I will certainly bring my two Wolfpack ships (though we may need to borrow them for the Pirate Game). Frank (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room —Adrian Drake
   (...) I'll also bring my two ships, the Katana and the Athena (which is technically an airship, but will work fine in the water). I'll likely build a few town sections as well, if I can get the inspiration to do so. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)