 Castle / 13290 (+5)
  And then there were five

No one knew where it came from. No one knew what it was capable of. No one knew what how to stop it. No one knew what to do. Though it was young, it was strong. Very strong. No one could stand up to it's awesome power and speed. Many of us have (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

This project is beginning to look like something! OK, do I understand this corrcetly, Troy will provide most the wall sections, but we can make our own, especially if they include towers and buildings which are built into the wall? A few more (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And then there were five

Another great one, Anthony! The use of fabric for the wings is most effective, and the white teeth look especially frightening. A bit like those sharks (sand tiger?) which have their teeth sticking out of their mouths, even when their jaws are (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And then there were five

(...) they must breed fast and Ikros is in serious trouble. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) We'll stick to a rectangular shape, unless the town layout starts expanding in odd ways. Anything else would get too difficult to coordinate, IMO. Also, I'd like to focus more on the town itself that the walls, which is one reason I think (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact