 Castle / 13277
Re: I have one of those sets !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 18:16:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Lex Ensing writes:
Hi all,

I've just read the thread about this subject, and must say, i have this set:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1732671735

I found it at queen's day this year, a national tradition here in Holland
where everyone cleans their attic and sells their junk (and even some fools
buy it... like me !)

but i must say, it's a nice set. It was in unopened box, and when i built
it, i thought there were lots of pieces missing, but actually the colours on
the box and instructions are quite wrong so you end up with a very different
set as on the pictures (for example the cart that comes with it, black
instead of yellow).

Of course it isn't lego, the bricks aren't as good and the figures are quite
bad actually and the shields are just with very bad stickers on them. But
overall it was a nice addition to my collection, even though it's a rip-off.
But at that price i couldn;t leave it there !
Hmmm...
Thats interesting.  Bad quality control for a bad clone brand.
But the auction- anybody notice that seller 'Kenny Ho' is not registered
now?  Does that meean that he's been suspended?  Has anyone complained to
Ebay yet?

John Kruer