 Castle / 13255 (+5)
  Re: Bruce's Lord of the Rings makes Toyfare

(...) Cool! Could someone either send me a scan of the article or point me to an on-line version? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for the heads up. Bruce (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) I know. I took the pictures in a hurry as well and that didn't help much either. I'll try to make one in a different color and get the pictures posted. (...) How high should they be? I'm admittedly new at this, so suggestions are welcome. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bruce's Lord of the Rings makes Toyfare

(...) I would, but my girlfriends stolen the magazine now, so I can't scan it! Maybe when I get it back :) plucky (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bruce's Lord of the Rings makes Toyfare

(...) !Congratulations! Man you deserve it! It’s always nice to see good work get acknowledged. :) Here’s what the cover of your issue looks like: (URL) case you wanted to purchase a copy for future reference) bravo, --==RïçhårÐ==-- P.S. Isn’t the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) (URL) added new pictures of a lovely stripped version of the wall section. I also increased the heights of the battlement by one brick. I think these pictures more clearly show the connections used. 4 technic 1x4 bricks are used, with friction (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact