 Castle / 13226
    Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop —Matt Hein
   (...) Quite interesting for a blacksmith shop remake! Although the original lacked a water whell, or for that matter, a decent set of doors, I have to congratulate you on this. Now, all you need is a decent carriage, and then you have something :) (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop —John Henry Kruer
   (...) What do you mean? Do you mean a remake of the Lego SET blacksmith shop? Its not. Its just... well... a place were a blacksmith... owns a shop. I don't own the MOC series set. Sorry for the confusion (or am I confused?) John Kruer (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle)