 Castle / 13225 (+10)
  Re: Doing less with more

Yes, though in both of your cases... it's QUALITY, not quantity that makes the difference. Where as I've got somewhere in between what you both have, and do less with more also.. Though now that I've finally graduated, maybe that will change! (after (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

(...) Quite interesting for a blacksmith shop remake! Although the original lacked a water whell, or for that matter, a decent set of doors, I have to congratulate you on this. Now, all you need is a decent carriage, and then you have something :) (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

(...) What do you mean? Do you mean a remake of the Lego SET blacksmith shop? Its not. Its just... well... a place were a blacksmith... owns a shop. I don't own the MOC series set. Sorry for the confusion (or am I confused?) John Kruer (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  (_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_)

(_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_) (If questions should arise, seek clarity within the following explanatory links) (URL) here they are… !New Castle Sets!… (URL) has a Scala-esk background, but the pieces are all castle…no pink stuff! It (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  2ND ANNUAL GALAXY ENFORCER CONTEST

(URL) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: (_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_)

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes: <snipped hideous links> OH MY POOR EYES!!!...!!! Jeff (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Doing less with more

(...) Thanks! :) (...) Well, I would, but Troy needs to put some of his parts on sale! *runs* ;) Jeff (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: (_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_)

Pretty strange, but if the quality is anything, theyd be fun to have. (especially that set with all those bat sheilds) To bad i cant get over to china any time soon...... WB (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: (_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_)

Believe me.. be thankful you don't have the ability or are forced to buy these sets.. I've seen Shifty's quality, and it sucks rocks. (big ones).. I can't believe how blatantly they've stolen Lego's pictures and slightly modified them. One would (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: (_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_)

(...) Indeed. The quality is abysmal; Shifty bricks are made by cheap press molding (the same technique that gives you the cave in 6099 Traitor Transport). Yick. I don't think Lego can go after them very effectively because of the lack of strict (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact