 Castle / 13162
  Re: Ogre

Wow, for me this has become a thread that will not die. Here I present you with yet another variant MOC using the great battle droid elements as arms and legs idea, but this time centering on my obsession with insects. I give you the BattleBug: (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

(...) -- Tony Hafner (who has recently lost too many Lego Purity Points) www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.castle)