 Castle / 13148
    Re: Introducing Garalt! —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much, glad you liked it! Yeah, I used much smaller pictures, though admittedly not on purpose. I did however shrink the size of the overall movie with processor and download speeds in mind. Fortunately for everyone else though, this (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Introducing Garalt! —Jeremy Scott
    (...) Not in my books. That was cool. You should illistrated your prolouge in a flash movie. Split it into three or four bits and you've got it! (...) Jeremy Scott (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)