 Castle / 13134
    Side Gate: A 6061 Variation —Ben Ellermann
   Hi castleheads, I made instructions of one of my favorite box models from castle sets. This is the "side gate" (as I like to call it) made from the set 6061 Seige Tower. Here is the link: (URL) really like this model - it is good enough to be its (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Side Gate: A 6061 Variation —Magnus Lauglo
   Hi, Realistically speaking it would have been unlikely to have a wooden tower along a stone wall. In converting a wooden castle to stone, I think a gatehouse would be the first part to be rebuilt in stone. But you have a very playable alternative (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)