 Castle / 13118
    Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest —Magnus Lauglo
   Nice! Great to see a new approach to the use of colours, and working so well too! The pink, grey and white all mesh together to look realistic but simultaneously fairy tale like. Structurally it is a very compact little castle but it looks very (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest —Twan Theeuwen
   Hi Magnus, "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gvn2Hs.GoH@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks a lot! (...) like to (...) I agree with you. I'm convinced by now that there should be something of an entrance and I'll keep the model (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey Twan, I really like the idea you had mentioned of having the entrance in a second tower with a bridge across. This seems like it would be great defensively because you could raise or lower the bridge as needed. Bruce (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)