 Castle / 13102
    Re: New release of Castle series —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Haha! I just found my son's Boba Fett helmet lying around about an hour ago and put it on a scale mail guy from Castle and was going to ask if anyone has sawed off the backpack yet! Actually, I chop up the bat-wing helmet to make a Corinthian (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New release of Castle series —Pedro Silva
   (...) You may have been the first to do so! (...) Another possible source: the original Aquazone helmets - the ones from Aquasharks. (...) I dunno about the third one, but it is possible. As a matter a fact, if you start counting all popes so far, (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)