 Castle / 13096
    Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Let me be the first to congratulate you on your very unique 'castle' structure. I am continuously amazed by people's ability to use wacky colors in subtle ways. The structure itself and architectural 'style' is both unique and pleasing. I (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest —Twan Theeuwen
   Hi Aaron, "Aaron Sneary" <asneary@shakespearedc.org> wrote in message news:GvJu5G.Dr@lugnet.com... (...) These kind words are well received and I thank you for that. Being human and all that, I'm happy when fellow AFOLs like a creation of mine. (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)