 Castle / 13062
  Re: A few questions...

Hi John, "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GvED4r.GIG@lugnet.com... (...) interested, (...) I have one too and I'm using the log wall's in my current project. You can find a picture of it here: (URL) idea is to build a two (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

Very nice use of the "wood" wall sections, Twan! I use them in a much less original away, just for timber structures. I have also found that the 1 by 2 and 1 by 4 bricks are great for building hoardings to hang at the top of castle walls. cheers (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)