 Castle / 13037
  Re: A few questions...

(...) Not so fictitious. I am an organic chemist, and a large part of understanding how molecules work is understanding their three-dimensional structure. When we teach organic we use these plastic models, but I would say that in some ways I took to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) thopse Lego bricks come to great use because their combinations are endless or as I would say (binary). Anyway, I would usually make a "learning excuse" to get my hands on more bricks, and hey! It worked! (...) Well, I'm not really into (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)